The Sklar Kirsh Real Estate Practice Group represents a wide array of institutional, entrepreneurial, and family office clients throughout the real estate life cycle involving the acquisition, financing, capital raising, leasing and ultimately the sale of all commercial and residential asset classes. In addition to providing legal services at the highest level, we have developed meaningful relationships within the capital markets and have successfully introduced our clients to both equity and financing sources for the capitalization of their projects.
While structuring real estate transactions, our attorneys have the legal knowledge, business acumen and capital market connections to provide superior legal counsel and business advice to our clients.
SEE ALL Representative Matters
- Represented TruAmerica Multifamily, LLC as co-counsel, along with Akerman LLP in connection with a $100,000,000 joint venture portfolio acquisition of three multifamily apartment projects located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Equity was provided by ASB Real Estate Investments, which was represented by DLA Piper LLP. Seller was represented by Paul Hastings LLP. Financing in the amount of $74,000,000 was provided by PNC Bank, N.A., which was represented by Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney LLP.
- Represented TruAmerica Multifamily, LLC as co-counsel, along with Akerman LLP in connection with the $44,000,000 joint venture acquisition of the Sugarloaf Trails Apartments, a 268-unit multifamily apartment project located in Duluth, Georgia. Equity was provided by ASIRE Global, Inc., an equity investor based in Kuwait, which was represented by Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP. Seller was represented by Stein Law, PLC. Acquisition financing was provided by Prudential Affordable Mortgage Company, LLC, which was represented by Seyfarth Shaw LLP.
- Represented La Cienega-Sawyer Ltd. and Rains, LLC in connection with a 35-year lease to Target Corporation for approximately 62,000 square feet of space in Plaza La Cienega in Los Angeles, just south of Pico Blvd. The lease has an approximate value of $63,000,000.
- Represented U.S. Real Estate Credit Holdings III-A, LP, an affiliate of Calmwater Capital, in connection with a $6,370,000 loan to Goggles 8633 LLC to finance the acquisition of a retail building located in Beverly Hills.
- Represented GFO Echo, LLC, an affiliate of Gupta Family Office (formerly Redbridge Capital, LLC) in connection with a joint venture with Arden Qualified Opportunity Zone, L.P. (an affiliate of the Arden Group) formed for the construction of a $66,000,000 student housing project near UNLV in Las Vegas, Nevada. Arden was represented by its in-house counsel as well as Baker & McKenzie.
- Represented E-Clifton Ventures (an affiliate of Brickstar Investments) as the landlord in the leasing of property in Beverly Hills for use as a Cadillac dealership, for up to 15 years, valued at $10,000,000. The tenant is Argonaut Holdings, a division of General Motors, who was represented by Nelson Mullins.
- Represented International Creative Management (ICM) Partners in leasing office space near the White House to open an office in Washington, D.C. The landlord is Grosvenor, an international real estate holding company, who was represented by Goulston & Storrs.
- Represented Camerford, LLC, an affiliate of Micropolitan LLC, in its sale of a multi-family property located in Los Angeles, California for a total purchase price of $19,000,000. Buyer was represented by Jennings Strous Law Firm.
- Represented E-Beverly Holdings, LLC and E-Bonnie Holdings, LLC, both affiliates of Brickstar Capital, it their acquisition of a retail building located in Los Angeles, California for a purchase price of $7,950,000. The seller was represented by Seyfarth Shaw LLP.
- Represented E-Beverly Holdings, LLC, an affiliate of Brickstar Capital, in its acquisition of a commercial retail center in Las Vegas, Nevada known as Warm Springs Plaza for a total purchase price of $12,750,000.