The Sklar Kirsh Real Estate Practice Group represents a wide array of institutional, entrepreneurial, and family office clients throughout the real estate life cycle involving the acquisition, financing, capital raising, leasing and ultimately the sale of all commercial and residential asset classes. In addition to providing legal services at the highest level, we have developed meaningful relationships within the capital markets and have successfully introduced our clients to both equity and financing sources for the capitalization of their projects.
While structuring real estate transactions, our attorneys have the legal knowledge, business acumen and capital market connections to provide superior legal counsel and business advice to our clients.
- Represented Golden Signature Centre LLC, an affiliate of Vista Investment Group, LLC, in its acquisition of commercial office property located in Lakewood, Colorado outside of Denver known as Signature Centre. The acquisition was structured as an assignment and assumption of the Seller’s leasehold interest in the ground lease covering the property.
- Represented Specialty Healthcare Properties Subsidiary, LLC in connection with the refinancing of its medical office building in Beverly Hills with a $42,500,000 loan.
- Represented Delaware Hidden Valley Grand Apartments, LLC, an affiliate of the Redfern Family Trust, in connection with its acquisition of the 324-unit Hidden Valley Apartments in Simi Valley, California, for $105,000,000.
- Represented Tides Equities, LLC, in connection with its sale of a 224-unit multi-family property located in Phoenix, Arizona for a total purchase price of $34,800,000.
- Represented CB-Pleasanton, LLC and HT- Pleasanton, LLC, affiliates of The Jacobson Company, in their acquisition as a multi-family project known as Avana Pleasanton, located in Pleasanton, California for a total purchase price of $58,900,000.
- Represented BH Preservation Associates LP, an affiliate of BLDG Partners, LLC, in its acquisition of a multi-family project located in Los Angeles known as the Baldwin Hills Apartments for a total purchase price of $9,600,000. To finance the acquisition, we assisted our client in forming the syndication entity for the equity and also in obtaining a loan in an amount of $7,570,000.
- Represented Tides Equities, LLC in connection with its sale of a 197-unit multi-family property located in Tempe, Arizona for a total purchase price of $39,000,000. Sklar Kirsh assisted Tides and their equity partner when they purchased the property in 2018 for $27,500,000.
- Represented Tides Equities, LLC, in connection with its sale of a 227-unit multi-family property located in Tempe, Arizona for a total purchase price of $44,625,000. Sklar Kirsh assisted Tides and their equity partner when they purchased the property in 2018 for $31,300,000.
- Represented Tides Equities, LLC in connection with the $54,250,000 joint venture acquisition of the Crosswinds Apartments, a 374-unit apartment complex in Chandler, Arizona. Equity was provided by Mountain Pacific Opportunity Partners. Financing in the amount of $46,480,000 was provided MF-1 Capital LLC.
- Represented Tides Equities, LLC in connection with the $47,750,000 joint venture acquisition of the Residence at Arlington project, a 436-unit apartment community located in Arlington, Texas.