ANDREW T. KIRSH, CO-CHAIRMAN
- tel: 310.845.6416
- fax: 310.929.4469
- Download vCard
- Download Bio
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Northwestern University, B.A. – Political Science, Cum Laude
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D.
- California State Bar
Andrew T. Kirsh is a Co-Chairman of Sklar Kirsh LLP, the Chair of the firm’s Real Estate Department, and a member of the Management Committee. Andrew is an experienced commercial real estate transactional attorney, whose clientele includes a broad spectrum of national, regional and local investors, funds, developers, operators, syndicators, private equity providers and lenders. Andrew’s practice involves all aspects of the real estate industry, including acquisitions, dispositions, equity investments, syndications, fund formation, development, leasing, financing, note purchases and foreclosures.
Andrew began his career as a real estate attorney in the Los Angeles office of the global firm, Latham & Watkins, where he practiced from 2000-2006. He then assisted with the opening of the Century City office of another international firm, Goodwin Procter, where he practiced from 2006-2009. Andrew was a partner of the Beverly Hills firm, Raines Feldman until 2013, when he opened Sklar Kirsh LLP with co-founding partner, Jeff Sklar.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Andrew graduated locally at Beverly Hills High School before attending Northwestern University where he was a four-year varsity baseball player, earning Academic All Big Ten Honors in each of his four years. After graduating college in 1997, Andrew stayed in Chicago, where he attended Northwestern University School of Law and received his Juris Doctor in 2000.
Andrew is a frequent speaker at real estate industry conferences, including at IMN, Bisnow, Connect Los Angeles, Crittenden National Real Estate, and Opus Connect. He is active in the Los Angeles community – serving on the Jewish Federation’s Real Estate Cabinet and active within Brentwood Country Club. Andrew was selected to become a Member of Young Presidents Organization – Malibu Chapter. In 2022, Andrew launched a weekly podcast called Real Talk: Real Estate Discussions, where he interviews real estate industry leaders about today’s market, their backgrounds, and much more. Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Google Podcasts.
- Best Lawyers (2023)
- Commercial Real Estate Magazine – “2021 Commercial Real Estate Visionary” (2021)
- Los Angeles Business Journal – “Leaders in Law Awards” finalist in the Real Estate category (2020, 2018)
- Connect Media – “2020 Lawyers in Real Estate Awards” winner (2020)
- Law & Politics and Los Angeles Magazine – “Southern California Super Lawyer” (2013 – 2019)
- Los Angeles Business Journal – “Top 40 Real Estate Lawyer” (2013)
- Real Estate Forum – “Top 40 Under 40” in the real estate industry nationally (2012, 2011)