The Sklar Kirsh Real Estate Practice Group represents a wide array of institutional, entrepreneurial, and family office clients throughout the real estate life cycle involving the acquisition, financing, capital raising, leasing and ultimately the sale of all commercial and residential asset classes. In addition to providing legal services at the highest level, we have developed meaningful relationships within the capital markets and have successfully introduced our clients to both equity and financing sources for the capitalization of their projects.
While structuring real estate transactions, our attorneys have the legal knowledge, business acumen and capital market connections to provide superior legal counsel and business advice to our clients.
SEE ALL Representative Matters
- We represented New Standard Equities in its $26,000,000 acquisition of the Mediterranean at Towngate, a 227-unit apartment community in Moreno Valley, California, and introduced NSE to Brixton Capital who provided joint venture equity to capitalize the transaction.
- Represented the Abbey Companies in a portfolio wide refinancing of 35 properties across all asset classes in the amount of $309,000,000 provided by Prime Financial.
- Represented an affiliate of Vista Investment Group, LLC in connection with a joint venture with an affiliate of PIMCO Investment Management Co LLC, and we represented the joint venture in the acquisition of the Vasona Technology Park located in Campbell, California for $113,300,000. The acquisition was financed by Wells Fargo Bank.
- Represented Shopoff Realty Investments, L.P. in connection with the sale of a 624-unit multifamily apartment complex located in Las Vegas, Nevada, to a subsidiary of Archon Corporation. Sklar Kirsh had previously assisted Shopoff in its acquisition of Skypointe last year at a purchase price of $72,250,000.
- Represent Beverly Pacific in connection with joint venture with Redwood Urban for the acquisition of the Jefferson at Hollywood complex for $132,500,000 comprising of 270 luxury apartments and 8,850 square feet of retail and restaurant space.
- Represented a subsidiary of Mosaic Real Estate Credit, LLC, as lender’s counsel in connection with a $48,600,000.00 mezzanine loan. Senior Financing in the amount of $57,000,000 was provided by Centennial Bank.
- Represented The Bascom Group, as sponsor’s joint venture counsel, in connection with the acquisition of a 406-unit multifamily project located in the city of Santa Ana, CA, with a purchase price of $94,000,000.
- Represented New Standard Equities in connection with its acquisition of a 227-unit apartment community from TruAmerica Multifamily for $27,850,000 in Moreno Valley, CA. Equity was provided by Brixton Real Estate Investments, LLC and financing was provided by CBRE Capital Markets, Inc.
- Represented Lyon Living and certain of its subsidiaries in connection with a $388,421,000 refinancing of a loan portfolio by Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. The portfolio consisted of seven multi-family residential apartment projects containing 2,152 residential units, which are located throughout Southern California and Colorado.
- Represented B.H. Properties, LLC in connection with a credit facility financing of $265,000,000. The credit facility is secured by a 38-property portfolio comprised of commercial properties located in 11 states.