Sklar Kirsh, LLP is seeking a senior Real Estate transaction attorney to join its dynamic and growing Real Estate Group.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and revising real estate transaction documents
- Coordinating with partners and managing paralegals to make sure deadlines are not missed and to facilitate the timely and orderly procession of the deal
- Simultaneously managing multiple deals for different clients
- Assessing legal risk in real estate documentation
- Corresponding and coordinating with clients and opposing counsel
- Knowledge and interpretation of real estate laws, rulings, and regulations
- At least 7-10 years of real estate transaction experience (senior associate or senior counsel)
- PSA experience required
- Experience with real estate financings required
- Joint venture and/or syndication experience preferred
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and relationship skills for significant direct contact with clients
- Able to take the lead on a deal from start to finish and keep the deal moving forward
- Able to manage and train more junior team members
- Positive attitude, team player, someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys the challenge of multi-tasking and expanding their skill set
- Submit your resume for information regarding hours, compensation, and benefits
At Sklar Kirsh, we value an exciting work environment and sophisticated client work as much as we value quality of life. Sklar Kirsh is focused on delivering high quality legal service while creating a supportive and positive work environment for every team member. Check out our Instagram to see what we are about!
For more information or to submit your resume and cover letter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.