Sklar Kirsh, LLP is seeking a mid-level Real Estate attorney to join its dynamic and growing Real Estate Group.
- Drafting, reviewing, and revising real estate transaction documents, such as purchase and sale agreements, loan agreements, joint ventures, and entity documents
- Managing and coordinating with partners and paralegals on the deal to make sure deadlines are hit to facilitate the timely and orderly procession of the deal
- Managing multiple deadlines and tasks for various clients at once
- At least 3-6 years of real estate transaction experience
- PSA and entity documentation experience required
- Leasing experience required
- Financing, syndication, and joint venture experience is a plus
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and relationship skills, person will have lots of direct contact with clients
- Able to take a deal from start to finish and keep the deal moving forward
- Positive attitude, team player, someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys the challenge of multi-tasking and expanding their skill set
- Submit your resume for information regarding hours, compensation, and benefits
At Sklar Kirsh, we value an exciting work environment and sophisticated client work as much as we value quality of life. Sklar Kirsh is focused on delivering high quality legal service while creating a supportive and positive work environment for every team member. Check out our Instagram to see what we are about!
For more information or to submit your resume and cover letter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.