Sklar Kirsh, LLP is seeking a 5th-year + Associate attorney to join its Bankruptcy & Restructuring Group.
- Assist in handling cases from start to finish in collaboration with senior attorney, includes making court appearances
- Help manage client and opposing counsel relationships
- Research and draft legal briefs and memos addressing complicated legal issues
- Manage and coordinate with partners, paralegals, and assistants regarding matters
- Manage multiple deadlines and tasks for various clients at once
- 5 plus years of bankruptcy experience preferred. Exposure to chapter 7 and 11 cases and plan confirmation process a must
- Strong legal writing and research skills are paramount
- Ability to manage multiple matters and stay on top of deadlines, strong organizational skills
- Ease in dealing with clients and communicating with opposing counsel
- Positive attitude, proactive, team player, thrives in a fast-paced environment addressing sophisticated client issues
- Submit your resume for information regarding hours, compensation, and benefits
At Sklar Kirsh, we value an exciting work environment and sophisticated client work as much as we value quality of life. Sklar Kirsh is focused on delivering high quality legal service while creating a supportive and positive work environment for every team member. Check out our Instagram to see what we are about!
For more information or to submit your resume and cover letter, please email email@example.com.